Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Changes in Attitude...Changes in Lattitude

This is what has become of what has been my adorable room for 4 1/2 years. My walls are white and nursing home looking. I miss my audrey hepburn, my vintage ads, picture collages, and my paintings. I had to part with my stacks of old magazines and various other "collections" ((Beer caps, movie stubs...etc). I have come to terms that they are indeed just crap I saved in hopes of garnering inspiration or using them in some artistic capacity. My eyes starting watering today in the media lab but I think it was just stress and the glow of the mac. I went to my usual haunts (the mass comm building, the ATC, the media lab, Maria's office) to make a final appearance.


I really don't think I realize I am graduating. I feel very ill prepared. I have no idea what I am wearing yet. I need a haircut to get rid of this damn bell shape my hair is favoring lately. I just realized I was grauduating Cum Laude today when I found my white sash in my graduation packet. I also have yet to decide what to write on my graduation cap. This is a big decision. Here are my options:
A. Where's the Beef? - Ok...I know no one in the audience will get it, but its an ad slogan and its funny and random.
B. Your Ad Here- This one is boring but appropriate and easy to understand.
C. Pictures of advertising characters.....kinda lame but appropriate.

Starting tomorrow I will be sleeping in my room at my parents house...in a room that kinda makes me feel like I am in High School. Even though my bed here doesn't have a box spring, but rather a wooden plank, I still sleep better in Murfreesboro than in Brentwood. I am however SOOOOOO excited to be going back to the city of NASHVILLE. I love it there, it is my home and the idea of staying in Murfreesboro forever is sad...I just wish I could transport many things and people and experiences and place them in the city I love.

No comments: