Friday, January 13, 2006


I need a Physical!
There are few times I can be thankful for my health problems, but the other day upon reading the paper, I thanked God for my shortness of breath and trips to the Vanderbilt ER. Apparently the new bachelor is an ER doctor at Vandy, who definitely can checked my vitals if not seen me partially nude this past summer. I saw his picture staring at me from the front page of the Life section, and was like, "wait I know him, thats the hot Dr. Stork!!" I seem to remember some hot doctor coming in and being shocked that he wasn't middle eastern or really old. [this is not a racial statement, it is an observation that most docs at Vanderbilt have a last name that I cannot pronounce...trust me: I am an expert on this subject!] Perhaps I will not be so hesitant to visit the ER next time, although I think a lot of other sad single women have the same idea.

I enjoy having connections to celebrities, only my joy is when I have a really distant relationship to a B or C level celebrity. Case in point: I once had my picture taken with Mr. Belding from Saved By the Bell after he came up to me at a charity function and asked "Have you ever seen Saved By the Bell? I had to save my best friend from selling Bill Engvall (that Here's your sign guy) a raffle ticket for a signed Blue Collar Comedy Tour poster. I have held Six from Blossom's dog, and seen her wearing some white pants that she should have considering wearing panties with. Frank Wycheck from the Titans once opened the door for me at the movie theater. In addition, I have met the voice of the Taco Bell Chihauaua and a good number of Nashville Star contestants. If I ever met someone huge, I don't think it would affect me that much. I think it is more exciting to know people that are kinda normal, but still secretly think they are hot shit.

My hope is that Dr. Stork never starts thinking he is hot shit. I hope he doesn't quit medicine altogether to join the ranks of other ex reality show stars. I mean maybe he wants to compete in Battle of the Reality TV Stars or make out with Candace Cameron on the The Surreal Life, but to me that would be a little sad....especially since we shared a moment.

1 comment:

Justin W said...

well from what i have seen is that both Sarah and Travis have a deeper connection and have been seen together and separately with their friends at various places in Hillsboro Village such as Cabana and Green Hills....

hope you have enjoyed the show.