Sunday, September 25, 2005

I admit, I have been cheating...

Ok now that I have your attention. I have been cheating...with MySpace. After being repeatedly told that I should get an account, I gave in and it is crazy addictive. I spent all afternoon yesterday making it pretty [Hold on..my contact is aching...I must go remove it!!] Ok I am back. I have been watching Extreme Makeover home edition and thinking to myself "where do they find all these attractive blue collar workers?" I have never had a maintenence man come over that looked like Carter Osterhouse or Andrew Lloyd Jumbo (the fact that there names are second nature proves that I watch too much TV.) That is all...I must get back to doing all the work I have let pile while I tweaked my myspace (check it out at www.myspace.com/kimmiespace ) I will hold faithful this blog because otherwise, what kind of girl would I be?

No comments: