Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Vince Vaughn VS. Elton John
so the other day I had my second dream about my oww so sexy celebrity crush, the swashbuckling (Huh?) Vince Vaughn...really I think my infatuation is getting out of control. We were making out in a closet (last time it was in a car) and I was working at a hospital. I realize it sounds like skinamax late night soft core but it wasn't...scouts honor (not that I ever was a scout...wasn't much of a camper). I am quite saddened that I can't go see his comedy show at the Ryman friday. Of course it had to be the same night as Elton John!! DAMMIT! Damn my love of middle aged woman/gay man music!! It always gets in my way! HuH???

Sorry I think the closely spaced overdoses of Ibuprofin are hindering my ability to think free of tangents. I suddenly realize what turrets must feel like (cock *twitch* shit balls). I really was quite tormented about the choice of Sept 30th activity but I had already gotten my mom and sister all prepped to go to EJ (thats Elton John for those in the know). Anyway, the reason I am highly medicated with over the counter drugs is because I fell on sunday night and hurt my cocyx (tailbone) something wicked. At first it felt just slightly sore...but now it feels like I got spanked by a cinder block. OUCH!! And the weird thing is there is no bruise, and I bruise like a peach (that just sounded incredibly southern of me...I don't say things southern bellish often so relish it)!!! So me thinks something is awry with my ass and my cocyx may be broken. I shall find out friday...for now I just have a pain in the ass!!

Well for now I just have to take a few more ibuprofin so I can go out to campus pub with the ladies (Jess and Ty) and numb my pain with alchohol.

No comments: