Thursday, September 08, 2005


Opinions Opinions Opinions
I love opionions. I read my friend Courtney's blog today and it was pretty much the antithesis of mine, but I love it. Anyone that has an opinion is cool in my book...even if their opinion is that opinions are stupid. At least that proves conviction...and god knows I have too much of that. for example, I will never work as a wal-mart greeter or a ticket taker at the movies, I won't wear pink and red together. I won't date a boy that drives a hummer (bc I think they are cheesy). That being said, I can never do these things. My biggest fear is being a hypocrit.
I have been looking over the guys that I have been interested in the the past, and I am coming to the conclusion that a good 1/3 of them were borderline gay. At least 2 are actually gay. One is now a glam rocker (I must say that crush was like a good 7 years ago) which means he sports eyeliner which at least raises some sort of red flag. [TANGENT speaking of eyeliner, what is going on with GREEN DAY? I used to love them when I was in like middle school when they had their dukie album. Now they are wearing platform shoes and look like all that other good charlottey mess thats out there. I definitely prefer the grungy stripes with plaid green day vs the new smokey eye green day.] I really would love a "not gay" boy to take some sort of interest in me....and not even in a novelty sort of way....like they usually do. But that being said they must be understanding that I do have a flock of gays in my managerie and there in lies the problem. All I ask is that they tell dirty jokes and don't mind that I do...and that they also must not have seen "To wong foo...thanks for everything Julie Newmar."

No comments: