Monday, August 15, 2005

"oh baby baby....."-Britney Spears
A belated introduction:
Miss Kendall Lexie Adams
Born: 8/06/05
5 lbs 3 oz
18 inches
This is the baby of my "baby sister" by another mother Miss Florrie Carroll. I remember finding out Florrie was gonna have a baby in March, and I was on the phone all day crying and stopping others from crying. Although I tease her because she is a lifetime movie/afterschool special waiting to happen. An 18 year old chick in a wheelchair with a kid....she would definitely be the best lifetime movie ever, and also a great mom!!! She makes me realize that the unexpected things always are the most rewarding. I mean she wasn't exactly sitting around praying for a baby...her sister is my age and has a litter of kids (5) so the fertility gene is alive and kickin in the Carroll gene pool. I should write hallmark cards.

No comments: