Monday, August 15, 2005


so this morning I woke up at the ungodly hour of 6:30 am...even though I didn't go to bed till 2 am and I was fully rested and ready for action. Whats up with that? Screw what these quack "pulmonologists" say- I am soo oxygenated! Anyway. It was a good thing that I got up early because I got to watch BEING JOHN MALKOVICH on comedy central which was great. I had forgotten how much I love that film. It made me want to find a portal behind my desk. I looked but it just led to a bunch of extension cords. Dammit!! Nothing cool ever happens to me. I have major control issues so I think I would pull a John Cusack and go nutty inside Malkovich like he was a barbie doll or something. [(TANGENT: when I was little, my sister traumatized me by telling me my malibu midge's hair would grow back if she let me cut it into this blunt dykey hairdo ..she aso used a purple marker to color the face of my Mrs. Heart doll (that I begged for Christmas '87) so we could play circus - because of her ill advised barbie playing, we had to pretend she was in an accident. My sister is such a lying bitch!!!) That brings me to an unprecedented (SUBTANGENT: I need to learn to not throw around the word BITCH so much. I use it all the time. My closest friends are my bitches or sometimes filthy whores. I think that is socially acceptable. Anyway I called one of my fellow interns a bitch one day in a very joking manner one day when we were doing that coworker banter and I think she took it wrong. Oopsie Poopsie!)]

we also went out last night...(TANGENT:by these posts one would think that I am a filthy drunk partier, but aside from the alcohol poisoning of July 2004 I am really quite the hermit homebody. "I am all about having a good time, go out and have a few cocktails...start a fire in someones kitchen...maybe go to sea world and take my pants off." sorry the Anchorman quote machine that lives inside my brain took control again. My bad!) We were welcoming Ty back to single life at least for the time being and celebrating Kristen being in town. I will miss getting blinded my Ty's huge ass ring but I am so super proud of her for doing this for herself and handling it so well. Sometimes breaks are necessary to reassess things. (TANGENT:All of the marriage stuff makes me feel so sure that I am 100% happy being single-no matter how bad I bitch at times...boy issues are one more stress I don't need. ) Apparently I missed a superfun trip to the world's largest adult bookstore after I went home last night from Jonathan's. Damn I always miss the fun stuff.

Today just went to Jason's Deli, a family establishment, with Kristen and Ty where Kristen wore her super classy homemade "Get Crunk Saturday shirt" which has "I don't makeout, I only like to F!!K" emblazoned one the back (use your imagination to fill in the !!'s). My best friend is such a classy dame. Then I fought the rain to go to the vortex of bad weather Murfreesboro where it is ALWAYS raining. I swear God must really despise the blue raiders.. I blame it on that white trash spokesman for the Blue Raider bookstore...he should be blaimed for the all the world's injustices. He is a toolbag!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

you have succeeded in making me laugh out loud at least once in all of your posts, but this one was particularly funny. always bringing a smile to my face, kimmie!